A Few Flourishes About Me
- Queen Bee for my husband Michael, six children, their spouses and 15 grandchildren.
- Returned to my university studies and subsequently graduated following a 33 year absence to pursue family life.
- Founder and instructor of my cooking school which provided one of the venues for me to share my passion and quest to empower families to gather back around the dining table.
- Missionary in Hong Kong and Vietnam for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, providing service to enhance the sharing of Christian principles and values, as well as hosting dignitaries.
- As a consultant and mentor, I find great satisfaction and success in assisting others to prepare for their future roles as they become more self-reliant, articulate, and poised.
- Known for my creativity and planning expertise when orchestrating extraordinary events.